|Marco Calviani||CERN (TCD)||PDR Chairman|
|Ryoichi Miyamoto||BP - Beam Physics||Scientist, Beam Commissioning Lead|
|Thomas Shea||BD - Beam Diagnostics||Beam Diagnostics Section leader|
|Annika Nordt||Protection Systems Group||Group Leader for Protection Systems|
|Lena Johansson||RP - Radiation Protection||Radiation Protection Expert|
|Sigrid Kozielski||RP - Radiation Protection||Group Leader Radiation Protection|
|Fredrik Persson||PPS - Plant & Process Section||Piping Design Engineer|
|Marcos Munoz||Op - Operations Section||Main Control Room Coordinator|
|Andreas Jannson||BPOD - Beam Physics, Operations and Diagnostics group||BPOD Group leader|
|Thomas Hansson||Senior Radiation Safety Engineer||ES&H Division|
|Cyrille Thomas||Beam Diagnostics Engineer||Beam Diagnostics Section|
|Clement Derrez||BD - Beam Diagnostics||Test Engineer|
|Thomas Grandsaert||MET - Mechanical Engineering and Technology section||Development Engineer|
|Elena Donegani||BD - Beam Diagnostics||Accelerator System Scientist|
1) Are all the requirements and interfaces identified for the IBS device?
2) Is the scope of the IBS device well defined?
3) Is the planning appropriate and also consistent with the overall ESS plan?
4) Can the proposed control integration for the IBS device be approved by ICS, MPS?
5) Is the preliminary design of the IBS device mature enough to proceed with a detailed design of the IBS device and of its shielding?
6) Have potential safety hazards been properly identified?
7) Are there any other open questions, issues, comments and/or remarks?