This topical workshop, which will run in conjunction to the Nordic Workshop on Scattering from Soft Matter is aimed particularly for young researchers (PhD/PostDocs) with the theme “Beyond analytical models – how to utilize computer simulations to analyse scattering data”.
This workshop is organized by the NordForsk SoftBio Network.
There will be a full day program starting with lunch the first day and ending after lunch on the second day. The programme consists of lectures and round-table discussions with the lecturers about how to apply computational methods to the research interests of the participants.
- 11th October 2017 - Registration open
- 15th December 2017 - Deadline for Registration
- 16th - 17th January 2018 - Computational Workshop in Lund Lecturers and Programme
Confirmed lecturers include:
- Jan Forsman, Theoretical Chemistry, LU, Sweden
- Prof. Jan Skov Pedersen, Department of Chemistry and Interdisciplinary Nanoscience Center (iNANO), Aarhus University, Denmark
- Prof. Dr. Roland G. Winkler, Theoretical Soft Matter and Biophysics, Institute for Advanced Simulation, Forschungszentrum Jülich
The preliminary programme for the meeting can be found on the website here. We look forward to seeing you in Lund in January 2018.
The workshop is organised and supported by the Nordforsk Nordic Neutron Science Programme (https://www.nordforsk.org/en/programmes-and-projects/programmes/joint-nordic-programme-for-neutron-research) via the Nordic Network for Soft and Biological Matter.
and by MaxIV Laboratory, Lund University, and the European Spallation Source