In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
The ESS Forum in « Paris » is divided in two parts:
• Monday 20th and Tuesday 20th: both days are devoted to presentation and will be held in CEA office in Paris at Le Ponant - Bldg. 885 – rue Leblanc – 75015 Paris
Social event on Tuesday evening while Monday evening is free!
• Wednesday 22nd: visit of the experimental installations devoted to ESS (RFQ, superconductive test bench, nBLM, NPM)
• Le Ponant: at the entrance, CEA employee will ask you for an ID card or passport deposit (no driving license) and will deliver an access badge in exchange. Your ID will be return at your exit.
• Saclay: if you plan to come for visit, it is of the utmost importance to fill the bottom part of the registration form asking about your identity. We need these data in advance for allowing your Saclay access badge (mandatory by CEA safety).
How to reach “Le Ponant” and CEA Saclay:
• Le Ponant: the best is to take the RER C and exit at “Le Pont du Garigliano” (200m walking) or exit at Balard subway (metro 8 – 800m walking)
• CEA Saclay: take the RER B, Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse direction. Exit at Massy-Palaiseau, then take the bus (Albatrans 91-06A or 91-06B) and exit at “CEA Porte Nord” (take care, not East gate). You are then at the main entrance, the North gate, where a badge will be delivered against an ID or a Passport!
Internet connection: nor LAN nor Wi-Fi available
Hotels: sorry but we have no recommendations and it is very difficult to make booking in advance without knowing the numbers, arrival, departure of each of you. Please, use web applications to book your hotel.
We look forward to see you in Paris for this Forum!