Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
- 26 Apr - 28 Apr Common STAP Sample Environment and Sample & Users
- 23 Apr Reflectometry STAP
- 22 Apr 17th ESS Instruments Collaboration Board Meeting (ICB) (protected)
- 20 Apr STAP Imaging and Engineering
- 20 Apr SANS STAP
- 19 Apr Diffraction STAP meeting
- 15 Apr #ENRIITCyourCoffee Season 3: Episode 2 "Everyday life for a Big Science supplier"
- 15 Apr Spectroscopy STAP meeting
- 14 Apr Common STAP exchange with ESS management
- 08 Apr #ENRIITCyourCoffee Season 3: Episode 1 “Open Data Resources - a driving force for innovation in the life science industry”
- 25 Mar #ENRIITCyourCoffee Season 2: Episode 9 "Training challenges and opportunities for ICOs"
- 25 Mar - 26 Mar CANSAS Resolution Workshop
- 24 Mar [ESS/ICS-DMCS] Virtual Quarterly Meeting - Q1_2021 (protected)
- 18 Mar #ENRIITCyourCoffee Season 2: Episode 8 "Training Opportunities for ILOs"
- 11 Mar #ENRIITCyourCoffee Season 2: Episode 7 "Monitoring and impact assessment of Research Infrastructures"
- 04 Mar #ENRIITCyourCoffee Season 2: Episode 6 "The role of industry in technology development and testing at RIs"