We hold the Chemistry and Magnetism satellite meeting of the ESS-ILL User Meeting on the 13th October. Our invited speakers are listed below and we encourage submission of abstracts (deadline 5th October).
Link to the meeting; https://ill.zoom.us/j/94763977623?pwd=V2REeW5QOXFxZkUxV1JlVkdQUVNFQT09
Please note that the zoom public link directs you to a page where - if you don't already have a Zoom account in use - you may create a (new / other) Zoom account to join the meeting.
You are simply asked to give your email address and to choose the password of your choice for this zoom account.
- Manila Songvilay (Institut Neel, CNRS, Grenoble)
- Lingjia Shen (Lund University)
- Matthew Coak (Warwick University)
- Romain Sibille (PSI)
- Matthew Rosseinsky(Liverpool University)
- Eleonora Vottero (University of Turin)
- Werner Paulus (Institut Charles Gerhardt Montpellier)
- Pascale Launois (Laboratoire de Physique des Solides, CNRS/Université Paris Saclay)